Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
PvE Retribution Paladin Best Races (TBC) Burning Crusade Classic
PvE Retribution Paladin Best Races (TBC) Burning Crusade Classic. Because lets face it, undead do that way better (especially since they can eat corpses and turn that into mana). I've seen a couple of threads so far about which is be better, a be warlock or paladin, but while i haven't tried a be paladin, i wouldn't recommend blood elf as the race for warlocks.

Because lets face it, undead do that way better (especially since they can eat corpses and turn that into mana). I've seen a couple of threads so far about which is be better, a be warlock or paladin, but while i haven't tried a be paladin, i wouldn't recommend blood elf as the race for warlocks. Also, warlock mana draining makes mana tap.
I've Seen A Couple Of Threads So Far About Which Is Be Better, A Be Warlock Or Paladin, But While I Haven't Tried A Be Paladin, I Wouldn't Recommend Blood Elf As The Race For Warlocks.
Also, warlock mana draining makes mana tap. Because lets face it, undead do that way better (especially since they can eat corpses and turn that into mana).
Popular Posts
Lippische Obstbauern Es hat sich fast ausgepflückt Lokale
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment